Women's Self Defence Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
We understand how challenging and frightening it can be at times for women who are placed in difficult and sometimes unexpected situations.
We understand, as we ourselves have had loved ones in situations like these and want to therefore empower all women so they don’t have to feel afraid or untrained to defend themselves against someone bigger and stronger.
One of the most important reasons for learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the effectiveness of its self-defence uses. In our Women’s program, you learn how to deal with close situations, something which no other Martial Arts does more effectively than BJJ. If someone grabs you from behind, tries to drag you, puts their hands on you in close proximity, among other threatening situations. Rest assured, you will have an answer! BJJ is common practice now for Militaries, Police and other law enforcement around the world.
Our workshop will teach you to:
- Avoid, prevent and de-escalate difficult and stressful situations
- Use your voice effectively as a tool for self-defence
- Use your body language to change your (potential) attacker’s behaviour
- Defend yourself and to deal with aggressive behaviour
- Defend and overcome various grabs, chokes, holds
- Defend and overcome various strikes
- Defend and overcome attacks on the ground
- Improve strength, fitness, agility and confidence
The workshop will be held on Saturday, 18th of Septemer from 14:45 - 16:15. Spread the word to friends and family!
Spaces are limited to 15 ladies, so register yourself today!
If you have any questions, please contact us on WhatsApp +44 7723 316398
Address (Gracie Barra West Kensington)
347 North End Road, SW6 1NN.
Downstairs in the Shopping Palace
Follow us on Instagram @gbwestkensignton
- Early Bird Tickets 30% OFF£15£150£0